Tuesday 25 November 2008

I love these quizzes and I (sadly) stole this from another blog that I am a follower of -


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper, usually.

2. Real tree or Artificial?
Normally artifical but a real tree is on my mind this year

3. When do you put up the tree?
Second Sunday in December

4. When do you take the tree down?
There are 12 days of Christmas and I count 24th as day '1' so 4th January

5. Do you like eggnog?
Not really, its a bit sickly, but starbucks do a very nice eggnog latte

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Unidraw girls and horses stencil set, I treasured it and I have searched the internet to try and get another but sadly its never come up on any search engine

7. Hardest person to buy for?
My stepson this year, he is nearly 13 so a little uninterested in adult stuff but to old for toys.

8. Easiest person to buy for?
Normally most people in my family

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
No

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
My ex-Motherinlaw once bought me a ceramic shoe ornament?

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I love all Christmas films, Its a wonderful life probably at the top, followed by Miracle on 34th street and The Grinch and Elf (love Elf, so funny) and Jingle all the way and Home alone 2 and I could go on for hours.............

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Normally mid November but we always make a point of getting some gifts from the Disney shop in Birmingham in September when Grace has her BCH appointment.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Ermmmmm!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Hot Christmas pudding with freezing cold double cream, mince pies, christmas cake, sausage rolls and my Dads pickled onions


16. Lights on the tree?
Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song?
And so this is Christmas by John Lennon

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Go to in-laws Christmas day but home for the rest

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Yup, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. And Rudolph of course!(Thanks Becki lol!)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
When someone you least expect buys you a present and gives it to you on Christmas eve when all the shops are shut!! (go back to re-cycled present question)

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
my husband likes silver, so, silver, but I do tend to add a different colour with it each year
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Turkey crown

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Just a nice peacful, Healthy and quiet one with close friends and family

No comments: