Wednesday 12 December 2007

Palavas and pavlovas!

I don't how it should be spelt but we having one!!

After we received the oxygen, I voiced my concerns with regard to taking it on the plane. The oxygen delivery guy felt we wouldn't be allowed to take it either.

When I phoned Make-a-wish to have it confirmed that the airline had said it was ok, they told me that they had received yet another phone call to say that the airline was happy to supply oxygen because we couldn't take it on board. Why oh why does it take them so long to come to a decision?

Anyway now we have to hold our breath whilst they sort out the medical form that we need that Emmie so kindly mentioned before, and hopefully thats it. (Ducking and squinting whilst saying that) It makes me feel like the situation one would be in when the Vicar says "Speak now or forever hold your peace" at a wedding.

3 comments:

Emmie said...

Last thing you want just before your trip is all this stress Moo! It will be worth it all though when you see Gracie's beaming face as she meets Santa :o)Will be thinking of you on Monday..can I stow away in your bag?! xxx

suzie said...

Hey Gilly,

Soooooo glad to hear you're going, many (((HUGS))) for keeping one's cool with much mucking about. Have a super duper time, cant wait to hear all about it.

xxx

Anonymous said...

If I could fit you in my bag, I would, currently full of big fluffy pants and things though :0

Suzie I can't wait to be able to tell everyone about it! I'll take photos too (to convince myself that we actually got there I think)

Be back Xmas Eve .....love and hugs

Gilly xxxx