Wednesday 5 September 2007

Oh my little girl

Grace has been back to school for two days. This evening she could barely eat her tea. She was leaning her elbows holding up her head trying really hard to stay awake to eat.

I put her to bed to watch a film at 5.45 and said I would do her physio later when she had perked up a bit. She didn't really perk up and physio was a bit half hearted, but atleast we completed it and meds.

Mark put her back to bed and she cried so much that we have brought her down stairs and put her on the sofa with a pillow and a blanket. She said she thinks that she doesn't feel very well but isn't sure, and she has had some tummy ache but has fallen asleep presently.

She has complained of tingling in her legs and a little in her arms for the last few days. She has complained of it a few times before, but never for this length of time.

This is just such a 'down'after the meeting last week. Presently things just seem to look more depressing by the minute. How much more does she have to endure?

Two days into school and I think I may have to keep her home tomorrow already. I hope not, I hope she feels better in the morning even though we may sleep on the sofa all night as I daren't move her presently.

Poor poor little mite she seemed really depressed by the whole thing................

3 comments:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
suzie said...

Gilly,
Keep your chin up hunni, its easier said than done I know and I can sense how you must be feeling just now. It really doesn't matter a jot if Grace has to stay home from school tomorrow if she needs the rest.

Sending you a huge (((HUG))) and many positive vibes. Please ring me if you need a natter, I'll bloody well drive down there at the drop of a hat.

Much love chuck. xxx

Tinypoppet said...

tis very difficult Gilly....Don't forget these things aren't always indicative of a downwards spiral, many many pwcf (including myself) go through rough patches that last many months then suddenly turn the corner. Hoping she is feeling better v soon. much love xxx