Tuesday 25 September 2007

How bad can it get?

No kitchen presently, and I mean no kitchen, no appliances no sink no lights, nothing.

Today I have done the washing up and preparation of meds in the bathroom. I have got the kettle on my bedside table, but I can't get into the kitchen to get to the fridge which is in the middle of the floor with an extension cable trailing into the living room, to get milk etc whilst the builders are in there, and incidentally at 7.15 they're still in there.

Grace has now been told that she has to go back on IV's the day after tomorrow and also she has to be kept in from Thursday until Monday to be observed whilst trying azithro again and a few other tests discussed at BCH last week.

My main concern is that twice upon returning home today the builders had the fridge unplugged, I have to tell them that it is imperative that it stays plugged in containing dnase and tobi, which they do know but still keep doing it!!!! (Sorry Rich for bandying about exclamations, but much needed today), so therefore I am a little worried about being at the hospital whilst they run riot in my home, I already have to replace all of my rugs because they are totally ruined. On top of all this its Marks birthday on Saturday, I can't make him a cake because I don't have a cooker, so I have to rush round like a loony tomorrow to finish off his birthday shopping and also go to Marks Mums to do a wash load including pyjamas to wear at the hospital.

Well I did need to lose a bit of weight.................

1 comment:

suzie said...

Hmmmm, do you get the smile and nodding of heads when you tell them things as well, we think they hear us but they're builders Gilly, they only do loud music and smelly fish and chips while talking about the footy.

Good to see you blogging again hunni. Talk soon.

Much love to you and your gang.
Sue x