Sunday 6 July 2008





Graces school has had an international week this week, and Graces class were French.

They had food tastings and dressed up and Grace played Au Clair de la lune on the piano in front of the whole school! I don't have a photo of her playing piano in school, but the one above is her practising at home.

Whilst in photo mode, does anyone want to buy my car? Its been up for sale for ages.... its got 15000, miles on the clock and I have been its only owner.... I can't even get 6000 quid for it :( .................. my poor little car.

I have tried to make a film, well I have made a film of Grace doing IV's, but I just can't manage to upload it. I was inspired by Athies 'Great Escape' which is hilarious by the way and you can see it here. Hopefully as soon as I have managed it, it will be uploaded.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca said...

Hi Gilly,

Just thought I'd say hello, because Seren has French Day at school on the 16th, and I'm currently figuring out her outfit, so I've just got some fab inspiration from Grace! She looked GREAT!

Becky xx

Emmie said...

Gilly, I can't believe that someone left a nasty comment on your blog saying it is irrelevant?!!! Well, there's certainly some odd people in the world! I love your blog and find it really interesting to learn more about your lives (makes me sound like a stalker haha!) and Grace's CF issues. You carry on girl!! I'm so glad you are preparing for a new start near the sea. So many people dream of changing their lives but sadly few ever bite the bullet and do it. At least you'll never look back and think "if only..." If you don't try something new you'll never know. And you know what they say - a change is a good as a rest!
Lots of love xxxxx

Gilly said...

Hi Becky!

I hope Serens 'French day' goes well. Grace really enjoyed hers. We were the same as you, and didn't know how to dress Grace because the majority of french female costumes were burlesque or can can style, the only thing we didn't manage to ger hold of was a string of onions haha!

Emmie I am looking forward to a possible move to the sea, but I am scared and have complete turmoil in my head from one day to the next on which way I am going to go. We are going to view properties at the begining of next week, so hopefully that will bring me nearer to my conclusion.

Much love to you both

Gilly xx