Thursday 18 September 2008

Still no reply from 'Foot in mouth' interview, I think that speaks for itself really. Anyway, I officially start tomorrow as a 'Childminders mate' and looking forward to it greatly. well actually I went to my first Sure start meeting and got invited on the Christmas night out! What a socialite am I?.... we have booked into a hotel and we will be using all of the facilitities! (I know, but I've had wine) and then an evenings entertainment of dinner followed by tribute act (no idea which one) and disco.....time for sparkly shoes and then stay overnight followed by fat breakfast in the morning and home after that. Now thats what I call a Christmas night out.

Mark has got a few jobs this week, he has two painting and decorating jobs and he has to go to Emmaus tomorrow for a big gardening contract. Emmaus is local to us, its a place where the homeless can go and be fed and a bed in exchange for working. The job includes collecting and distributing of furniture from around the city. I do not know if its a national company, but it seems to work very well here..... and also their surrounding grounds are very over grown.

Mark has gone to do an extra filming thingy this evening, he has a part in a nativity film in Coventry city centre. Its a very warm evening and he has to wear a scarf and gloves.... but atleast he is off the computer and not in!!! (sorry about the exclamations, but its nice to be home alone).

Grace has gone to her friends for tea and won't be back until 6.30. Ridhi is her very good school friend and she has just moved into our street so its all very exiting. Health wise she is doing ok, flagging a little since being back at school, but we are hoping that she will over come this once settled into her routine. Breathing a little heavy again, but nothing major is bothering her. She is due in BCH clinic next Wednesday so we will see how well she is doing.

And Faye, well Faye is never in these days, i'm thinking of getting one of those pigeon whole thingys that they have in hotel lobbys for keys and post haha!

A blog that I follow regularly made me laugh greatly when the blogger accidentally phoned home from her mobile and thought she was getting a dodgy heavy breathing type phone call, it made me think back to a night out a few weeks ago where upon I was attempting to be 'all cool like' and managed to zip my chiffony top into my handbag and couldn't pay for my drinks for about 20 minutes whilst trying to pick myself out of it..........don't think I will be going to that establishment again.

I'm off to get another glass of wine now and make my cheeks warm and rosy because I haven't got to go out or be taxi to anyone this evening.

2 comments:

suzie said...

Oooow all exciting stuff going on in your world at the moment hunni. We have sure start round here too, I thought it was a local thing until I read your post.

Its a perk this doing new things isn't it, I have a Christmas do at Chester race course with all food and drink thrown in. We'll be having a busy time of it this festive, but I'm sure we'll manage ;-)

Good luck for tomorrow and enjoy your peace and wine, I daren't have a tipple until I've done my homework.

Much love.
xxx

Unknown said...

If you want "Foot in Mouth" lessons I'm your man. I have spent the best part of 38 years being quite proficient at it so am well qualified.

Hope all goes well for you :)