Tuesday 25 November 2008

Thought it was about time I did an update,so here goes......

I am still working and about to embark on my NVQ3, I thought it was going to be in January, but apparently not, I'm actually going to crack right on with it from this Thursday!....so I had better sharpen my pencil.

Grace has not been in school for a week as she felt very tired and lethargic and generally struggling to do much. A quick burst of anything really took its toll on her, an example she went to Marks Mums house for the afternoon, she went in the car and returned in the car, whilst there she amused herself on a Laptop whilst sitting down. When Mark drove her home she could barely stay awake and spent the rest of the evening on the sofa, she was virtually in tears going to a half hour piano lesson because it was just so tiring. No temperature or cough until Friday, and then just a cough getting looser as the weekend went on, so I decided to put her on augmentin until her port flush today when the nurse would check her over, she decided that we change the medicine to ciprofloxacin and in clinic next week if she hasn't improved, then IV's are planned for next Thursday even though they are not due until January.

Grace went back to school today, and it was a struggle, but she stuck it out bless her, but she seems to bearing up at the moment.

I need you to pray for me tomorrow!! Think of me at 9.00am whilst I am on line and on the phone trying to get 'TAKE THAT' tickets, infact you need to pray for me if I don't get them too!!

Going to a step into Christmas extravaganza at our local theatre on Thursday so hopefully that will put me in the mood.............

Post more when I have time.

No comments: