Sunday 16 November 2008

We're back!

A busy couple of weeks has kept me away from the computer,also an Orange crash causing us to have to re-configure the router.

Updates -

Grace currently still well, but flagging a little. This morning we had to be at a dance Festival by 8.00am. My older girls were concerned that she wasn't her normal self, but bearing in mind that she had done a full dress rehearsal, with make up and hair done, plus physio and medication and nebuliser before she went on stage before 9.30, she was allowed to not be her 'normal self', I don't think any child that age would be in the greatest of spirit at that time.

We are going to Church on Sunday (next Sunday) now that all of the festival is dispensed with. Dilema though, friends would like us to join them at their church which we would like very much, but Graces friends are going to Sunday school at another (local) church and she wants to go with them. So what do I do? I will probably be taking Graces friends to Sunday school next week, but their parents want them to go local - so the dilema is apparent.

Yesterday we had complimentary tickets to a Coventry City home game. Although I really enjoyed it, they were absolutely attrocious, i've never seen such diabolical football, no wonder I don't follow them anymore, but still it was a nice afternoon out.

Last Saturday was Karl and Lauras wedding, (Marks youner brother) and we had a very long day followed by dance festival on Sunday....pictures to follow, although I took them all and there are none of me in my wedding outfit, but there are some of me later on in my evening outfit. Grace had a great time and danced into the early hours (no pacing) just outright over doing it, which meant that after the festival she had to have a day off school to recover.

I have so much to post and after being almost a week without the internet, i'm struggling to remember what it all is, so it will probably come in dribs and drabs over the next few days..............

Graces dance troupe won gold this morning by the way, out of a catagory of 13 other dance troupes and they were probably the youngest troupe also.

No comments: