Wednesday 21 January 2009

Why?

Why when Grace was diagnosed at 13 months old and we were told we could apply for DLA, did they, without question give us the highest rate?

Why, now that she is almost 8, worse now than she ever was, be awarded middle rate?

Why? as much as we try, even though she spends days and excursions out in a wheelchair, can we not get mobility?

I've had enough now and I am going to the newspapers with our plight! I really am sick to death of red tape and systems put in place as to stop people from 'taking advantage' .................. I cannot believe how angry I am, and something has to be done now!! I can't understand how we need higher rate dla to get higher rate mobility, Grace can't walk for a normal 1-2 hour shopping trip and yet our mobility has been dropped to middle rate.

How do I make these fools understand for goodness sake?!

No comments: