Sunday 8 February 2009

Today I didn't go to church,(and missed greatly) it was because Grace had a 'sleepover' for her birthday. Phew! that was tiring. The girls did some great stuff, they had KFC and then had a competition where they had to make a dress from a bin bag and assorted plastic bags, and it was very difficult to choose a winner. After that they had their nails painted and stuck with all kinds of gems and transfers. They then went on to watch a dvd and talk into the small hours......... I turned the lights off at 11.00pm and at 2.00am they were still chattering!

This morning they all got up at 7.30 am and had pancakes with syrup and fruit for breakfast, followed by washing and dressing and screaming and giggling. Whilst they did their last task, painting their own ring, I got all of the clothes, suitcases, teddies etc together and parents came for coffee (that was 11.30) at around 12.45 Grace came to an abrupt halt.... and is just about awake now, she has eaten her dinner and is almost back to normal (hmmmph I'm glad she is) anyway, I have just had a glass of wine and am having a read of the 'good book' in preparation for alpha on Thursday, no doubt I will sleep well tonight haha!

I have re-joined a new gym this week, its much closer to home and costs a lot less than the other one. The main reason was for the value for money, the other gym was costing me an absolute fortune and I was constantly complaining about how dirty it was and broken lockers etc, and already I've noticed a big difference in the cleanliness. I haven't been out on the road for around 10 days but only because its very difficult to run in snow\ice without breaking ones ankles. So back to the treadmill for a bit atleast until spring.

Grace has had several invites to Jam Jam Boomerang at half term, but sadly she goes on IV's the day before they break up from school so ball areas are out of the question, I'm sure she will think of some other way to spend all my money though.....cinema springs to mind.

Off for a much needed soak in a candle lit bath now.

1 comment:

charlietiggerific said...

Hey you!
Hope the sleep thing works ok with Grace...give her a big hug from us!
Big hugs, Raych