Sunday 12 August 2007

Has it been that long?

Gosh! What a long time since I last posted. Not for any other reason except I've been busying about on holiday and out in the garden in the sunshine.

I now have cast removed from my foot, but its still a bit dodgey. It swells by the end of the day, but I have been to the gym twice this week and done around 10 minutes on the treadmill and then used the rowing machine to make up the cardio and done some floor work and a lot of swimming.

I did get advised by the Dr at the fracture clinic first ofcourse, and its coming along slowly.

Grace is still on cipro and due back in clinic on 28th of August. She is still getting pretty breathless and has gone back on tobi yesterday. She had a great time away and we are off again on Sunday for five days to Devon.

Tomorrow the builders are arriving to start the kitchen. Its going to take 10 weeks and we will be away for the 2nd week. The builder said we should have floors by the time we return. That sounds promising. So forgive me if I'm not around for another post for a while and hope you are all enjoying the long awaited summer.

1 comment:

suzie said...

Hiya Gilly,

I very nearly called in at your house on Saturday, but thought you were still on holiday. I must have passed Coventry about five times on my travels.

Good to hear the cast is off, happy holidays again and hope the building work is all done for your return.

Take care chuck
Sue x