Tuesday 6 May 2008

I have been to the gym this morning. I did around 28 minutes running on the treadmill. I have started 'upping' my speeds and was running at quite a steep gradient at 9kph! This was followed by a 12 stint on the cross trainer. If you put it on random and then a very high level, its really hard work and I burned off (not that I normally take any notice) 145 calories in just 12 minutes!

After that I did my new found passion..... cycling, I cycled 10k today without even leaving the gym and I am fast considering buying a bike. I just love making the target more and more difficult. I found out from the machine itself, that I should keep my heart rate at 141 to 144 for my age, so I do a 5 minute cardio work out at that rate and then I set to 'road mode' and off I go.... but my heart rate does tend fly past that because I get over excited.

So thats my gym update done. Someone asked me if I was still going, so this it to just let everyone know that I am...................

No comments: