Thursday 15 May 2008

Yesterday was a mad day. Grace finishes school at 12.15 on Wednesdays and she certainly needed to this week. Sometimes we take home a bit of home work and sometimes she just rests (easier said than done trying to make Grace remain seated).

We decided to sing some show tunes to entertain ourselves and it resulted in us printing the lyrics for lots of songs off the internet. We got awfully carried away and now we know all of the words to 'Don't rain on my parade' and a very sore throats from screaming it out all afternoon.

As Grace has not been too good lately I have been sleeping with her at night, which has resulted in me being very zombie like. This, coupled with going a bit beserk at the gym lately resulted in me zonking out totally on the sofa all night so yesterday we did nothing but sing.

In the evening I had my first piano lesson! It went quite well, but I feel a bit strange learning from a childrens book, but its worth it to be able to tick it off my '10 things to do before I die' list.

Grace is not at school today as she is unwell, generally lethargic and aching joints again. Last night she said she felt so poorly it made her want to cry. She has felt like this at some stage of every day and I am wondering if its connected to the lowered dose of steroids. She is going to begin clarythromycin today, but I will phone her nurse just the same to log the way she has been feeling even though she is due at BCH next Wednesday. She has had her fair share of illness this last year, but I don't think I have ever seen her this bad.

I have been following this blog along with countless others, it really is an amazing story, so I have decided to add a link just because I know how to do it now............. I will be doing montages and stuff before you know it. Take a look, its awe inspiring, what a lovely family

http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com/

No comments: