Wednesday 4 April 2007

Rough night

Grace had a rough night last night, she fought a temperature most of the night, however it was much better first thing this morning. She has since had to have calpol so I know its not over yet, but she has already sent me out to Macdonalds so atleast her apetite is good and she will probably cope with going away for a few days still tomorrow.

I was going to skip the gym this morning but whilst lying bed nursing my wounds where Grace had kicked and battered me in her sleep, my alarm went off to let me know that I had a session with the personal trainer this morning. I went early so that I could do my CV before she arrived and she worked on my arms because I had already done abs also.

Back home for 10.30 and the main thing is to get Grace to rest so she is reasonably fit for tomorrow. I rang the nurse and she wants her to remain on cipro and even to surpass the three week dose that she normally has and also to up her prednisalone to everyday again at the moment. (I don't want to do that because I think she will get through this without extra pred) but thats just my opinion, and she doesn't seem to beable fight off anything at the moment.

I am sort of looking forward to tomorrow but am a little aprehensive now, hopefully things will be fine and Grace will have a great time.

Mark bought her a wood a 5 iron and a putter for Easter because she has taken such an interest in going to the driving range with him, and he says he will get the rest if the interest remains. I've just bought Easter Eggs even though I still fail to see what chocolate eggs have to do with the resurection of Christ?

No comments: