Wednesday 4 July 2007

More blog

I have decided as I was reporting on yesterday and today, I will split my posts for each day.

This morning I decided to go to the gym again whilst I had the opportunity. We will be at the hospital for most of tomorrow and I may or may not be able to get to the gym on Friday morning.

I did a 10 minute run at level 6 (I normally do level 5 random) and then 15 minute run at level 5 followed by 5 minutes without incline by whacking the speeds up to eventually 10. It makes you sweat terribly and its totally exhilarating! I did no other work in the gym but went on to have a swim and did 10 lengths of the pool, where I nearly drowned laughing at a man that pressed the cold button on the shower by mistake and let out an almighty yell followed by gasps which echoed all around the pool area.

Yesterday when we went to Starbucks Mark bought me a book from Borders below. It was titled 'Poker for Dummies' (Suzie it really is one of those things you need to do).

I have been watching for some time but decided that I must get involved. I keep winning and Mark thinks thats because I will play or call the most stupid of hands and he will play what he thinks is a good hand and then folds because he thinks that I must have an incredible hand to not fold, therefore he can't read my bluffs because I haven't got a scoobydoo myself. Follow that?..... it is a most incredible game and an incredibly complicated game which I must learn now.... I'm totally hooked.

Grace is at school today and her port is being accessed in the morning so she will be off school tomorrow and I will keep her at home Friday as she normally feels a bit sore the next couple of days, but at least she will have the weekend to get used to it before returning to school on Monday.

No comments: