Thursday 12 July 2007

Really Thursday 12 July

Today I have been to the gym. I did a 30 minute run and abs and leg raises and plank push ups.

I am going to have a road run on Saturday morning and I have gone back to my old trainers this week to see if that helps my foot. I can run ok on it, but it keeps swelling up afterwards. Honestly I've never had so many injuries (well I have actually, I've broken an arm in two places, I've broken a bone below my knee and I've also fractured my cheek bone before I took up running). I fractured my cheekbone on Newyears day when I fell up a step in the garden. I hadn't had any alcohol whatsoever and had to sit in casualty with lots of injured drunk people......

Grace has gone to school today with her scooter because she is doing a sponsored wheelie day. Its a bright pink flashing scooter. I had to change the batterys so that it would flash, and she scooted all the way to school, except I had to give her a bit of a push up hill. She also took sheets and sheets of Organ donation stickers to give out, we probably have enough for the whole school so hopefully we will be enlisting a few more donors

No comments: