Thursday 9 October 2008



Apologies to start with! I've not had a chance to blog mainly because I am working now and also whenever I am home, Mark tends to be around and on the computer! Today he has an outdoor painting job so I've got rid of him!

I was supposed to be going to the gym this morning but whilst pulling Graces jumper down I managed to pull her line out so we had to wait for the nurse to come and re-access her port. She is on her planned monthly IV's but seems to be doing very well still at the moment.

Updates

I am currently training to be a Childminder so that I can work from home, earn money and still keep an eye on Grace and be around if needed. It takes a bit of time to to the training courses and have an assesment via OFSTED, but my neighbour has taken on twins under a year old and she cannot look after them without an assistant (me) so therefore i'm getting the training quite quickly.

Grace is in training for a dance festival in November and I am already sick of 'The Ugly Bug Ball' she's also in a dance trio so we need two costumes (money money).

I am going either to the gym or for a big run tomorrow as it has been very difficult for me to do it regularly lately. Last Sunday I got up early put my running shoes on (new ones might I add) and they must have had an amazing bouncy effect on me or something and I ran for miles! It was great, but sadly I haven't been able to get out since.

The cat is currently pushing it! How many times in a day is it usual to sweep up cat litter because the daft animal has dived in and dived out of it at 100 miles an hour in one of her crazy kitten modes? and she has now discovered that she can climb onto the breakfast bar whilst we are eating and its impossible for her to be in the room now whilst we are eating or she will just put her paws or her nose in everything, although I don't think she will put her paw in my cup of tea again.

This weekend the leopard print wellies are coming out of the shed and the garden is getting its winter overhaul (that doesn't look right sp?) and I have ordered reindeer food ready to start making up my supplies and I have already made 15 Christmas cakes! I so missed it last year, but what with the dodgey builders that didn't finish my kitchen in time and Graces extremely poor health, I just didn't feel like it. This year I think I might add some mini Christmas puds to my gift list.

Grace and I have decided to make it a very personal touch for Christmas this year and we are making everyone a personal gift and cards, obviously the cakes and puds are on our list, but knitted scarfs, slippers and teddies are another and jars of chutneys etc, but feel free to give us some more ideas if anyone out there has some.

I have another update that I can't actually update yet, but as soon as I can, I will, and its very exciting! For now though, some reminders from the summer holidays

Well the hoover beckons.................. and a Happy Birthday to you Shelley Boo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes MoOx! Hope I am on the list for the Xmas cake/puds!
Get a water squirt bottle for that cat,
love Sheddle
xoxoxo