Tuesday 21 October 2008

To date, I have had orders for £45.00 worth of mini Christmas cakes and they're not even ready yet. (No I haven't forgotten you Shelley, yours is defintely on the list).

I have officially signed up today for the NVQ3 in Childcare so I am thinking I need to be getting my very deep thinking cap on.

Grace has been asked by her Piano Teacher to get the 'Preparation for Grade 1 book'

The cat has been very naughty today and generally being a nuisance. For instance, she went inside a cupboard in the kitchen which has a small opening at the back, which she somehow managed to squeeze through and spent an hour behind the plinth underneath the cupboards. We managed to coax her out with a piece of chicken without removing the plinth. She then decided to put her paw in my baileys and licked it clean and has been just attacking us all evening! Finally when I was emptiying the tumble dryer she kept steeling pants and socks and running off with them.

I am going to a pub quiz with friends on Thursday (really looking forward to that, I love quizzes of any description) and I have also been invited to a birthday party, but its a beach party so I need to fish out my sarong (no bikinis though, I don't think bikinis and tequila shots and limbo dancing really mix at my age).

Off to bed now, not much to update, but Grace is well, if a little tired and in need of half term, but we are just looking forward to doing stuff together. She has become a little in need of Mummys company this week, maybe its because I am working, but it seems mostly at bedtime when her mind wanders, but still its nice to feel wanted.................

Good night God Bless

1 comment:

suzie said...

Hey gilly,

Welcome to the world of studentness, you're going to need an IV supply of Baileys and some classical music (played very quietly) if you're a visual learner, like me. On second thoughts leave the Baileys out, or you'll see very little.

Good to see you have a naughty cat, I love em! the naughtier the better :D

Well done to Grace for her piano-ing, she's doing well isn't she.

Take care hunni, God Bless.
xxx