Thursday 12 June 2008

After reading an exert from the blog of Martin Lewis (the GMTV savings advice expert)... I decided to post the link here

I would just like to add to that a heart felt thank you. Cf is not often understood by those unaffected,easily, and supported with such conviction, and your help is very much appreciated Martin.

My daughter Grace aged 7 struggles greatly with CF and her daily medication is huge, one nebullised medication alone costs around £1,400 a month, and thats just one. She also has to use a wheelchair for days out as she couldn't manage to walk for a whole daytrip, but sadly doesn't qualify for a disabled badge either.

I watch your tips for saving on GMTV regularly and also whilst doing Graces physio, but I think that you have now just made two friends for life.

Regards MoO and Grace xx

No comments: