Friday 13 June 2008

I put my best foot forward this morning and went out for a run on the road. It was exillarating! and I can't wait to do it again, so weather permitting, Sunday morning will be the next trip out.

Its so much easier than getting all your stuff together and driving to the gym then getting changed and coming back again, I was all done and dusted by 10.oclock, and generally I was very pleased with my run, I did around 28 minutes, and I actually started from my home, went around the perimiter of our estate and passed my house on the way back and circled my street once again before my alarm went off.

I thought I would put a link up to something that happened in our local town centre yesterday - the title should have read 'What an idiot' - I think he was very lucky indeed, I wish I had been there to see it.

3 comments:

suzie said...

Hiya Gilly,

Well done you! Did you run the 28mins flat out without a break? I'm up to 25 mins on the treadmill but thats intermittent (2 mins run, 2 mins jog).

Keep at it hun, you're inspiring me.

Loadsa love.
xxx

Gilly said...

Yep 28 mins without a break, but I have done 60 mins without a break on the treadmill (don't want to brag or anything huffing on finger nails and polishing them) but then again I have been doing it for 3 years this month, and regularly.

Also I just wanted to add that I drove to the NIA last night! and back again and I never got lost!! woohoo! I think that should go on my list, or maybe driving to Cornwall should be on my things to do list?

Much love to you, Gilly xx

suzie said...

WHAT!!!!
60 mins! *gasp*

Right, you're seriously challenging me now, I'll be on that treadmill tomorrow an I'll do erm.....30 mins if it kills me.

Well done for not getting lost last night. I've done Cornwall (inclines head to huff on nails) and I'm positive you can too.

Much love Gilly.
xxx