Wednesday 18 June 2008

Been to the gym this morning whilst I had the chance. Grace only does half a day on Wednesday and although she didn't go yesterday, I feel she's flagging a bit, especially as she is now on meropenum (nasty old stuff!) so I've already decided not to send her all day.

I did 28 minutes on the treadmill a further 20 minutes on the cross trainer and about half an hour on the bike (my favourite).. I must get a bike.

I have returned home to do some tidying up as someone is coming to value our house this afternoon. We are considering very strongly moving to Devon. I have always wanted to do it, but had sort of a five year plan yet. Anyhoo because Mark is changing job gradually at the moment (involves getting rid of bookies and is already doing painting and decorating and gardening and other stuff) he has decided we should just go for it now. So I want to know how much we have got to spend property wise in and around the Paignton area. As you could imagine Mark is already looking at properties near Newton Abbot racecourse!

I love my home, I have got it just how I want it, but I am happy to move so that Grace can wake up everyday near the sea and just generally experience a nice life however long it may last. I'm not being negative or pesamistic, just want her to have the best of everything...... you only get one shot at life, so do all things you think about doing, thats my philosphy, and anyway one of things that I have thought about doing is to 'do up' an older period house, so maybe thats my next project, (just that I will be living in it whilst doing it).

This hasn't been taken lightly either, I have checked out the Cf care in and around the surrounding areas, because Grace is a bit of an 'enigma' as Dr W from BCH put it, and needs an awful lot of care. Maybe the area will make a difference to her health, who knows?

No comments: