Friday 4 May 2007

4 May 2007

Yay! Its Star Wars day today, (Mark you will probably be the only one that knows what I am talking about).

Been to the gym this morning, I did some tummy (abs) work and a 25 minute run on the treadmill. I am going out this evening with the girls from school to a country pub called 'The Shilton Arms' where apparently you can get a 'Desparate Dan' pie. Can't imagine I will be ordering that though.

I've been to the pharmacy this morning to collect Graces tobramycin and after learning that it needs to be refrigerated, rearranged my fridge to accomodate it. The pharmacist made a big point of saying it cost £1400. (sorry my writing down of figures is crap and so is my geography) not that that is relevant.

I went to Starbucks by myself after the gym as M had lots of ironing to catch up on, so have I but hey ho! Starbucks is above Borders book store and there is also a paperchase so I purchased some cards and had a coffee whilst doing some correspondance that muchly needed doing.

Yesterday Grace didn't have to go to school as it was being used as a polling station and as Mark was not working we decided to go to Solihull for the day. We did some shopping and had lunch at Wagamamas. I had Miso Ramen a kind of noodle soup which came in a washing up sized bowl. I couldn't finish it all and I got loads of it down the front of my t'shirt (nothing unusual for me). It also meant that we didn't vote in the local election because we weren't around. I think that whatever council we have here they are all blinkin corrupt and we still have big holes in the road.

Recently the labour council were being investigated after closing down a library saying that it was out of their hands as there were too many libraries in the city and it could no longer afford to fund it. It turned out that they made it up to spend the resources else where and now they are in all kinds of disputes for fibbing. So it sort of made me think that shopping and Japanese Restaurants were far more important.

I have just ordered Grace an 8ft trampoline and have absolutely no idea where I am going to put it, but hopefully it will give her the exercise she needs. I was going to re-enrol her for swimming this week as they had kindly kept her place open until she returned, but she is starting IV's next week so I'm glad I waited, but atleast she will get 3-4 months over the summer before she should need more IV's. Next appointent will be BCH on 16 May.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! And May the 4th be with you too my young padawan. LOL!

How much is £1400 worth of Tobi in months supply terms?

Does a "Desperate Dan" pie have a Stetson on as opposed to a "Cow pie" having horns sticking out of it?

And I saw "M" mentioned. Are you now fraternizing with members of MI6? You dark horse!

Hope you and Grace get on OK with the IV's.

Good luck with the swimming Grace, hope you enjoy it!