Sunday 3 June 2007

Early Bird not Classy bird though

I could not sleep last night. I woke at 4.39 and went to the toilet, I had already been awake on two other occasions. It was so hot that I opened the window, well that was fatal, I then started to sneeze and sneeze and woke Mark up also which wasn't good because he had to leave to play golf at six.

I'm useless in the summer, my hayfever dictates that the windows stay shut during the night and then I am too hot and Mark gets too hot. I lye awake and then think about my knee and for some reason it seems to hurt more when I think about it. Well anyway Mark decided to get up and check out how the golf was doing (baring in mind this all before 5.am) he made me a cup of tea and told me to try and get back to sleep.

We didn't go to bed until well after midnight either. I tossed and turned for another half an hour and Mark had a shower and got ready for golf so I read for a while.

After he left I decided that if I couldn't sleep I may aswell go for a run. I ran my usual circuit taking in a bit of 'off road', I like off road its a bit more of a challenge and in the morning there is lots of dew on the grass and it makes my feet wet right through my trainers. I managed 23 minutes straight run before my hayfever got the better of me, I did a 2 minute walk and then did another 5 minutes followed by a cool down walk. Back at home I did some abs work and arms work and lots of stretches. I had a shower and some breakfast, the breakfast was mainly so that I could take an anti hystamine as the pollen seemed to have pelted at my eyes whilst running. I put some washing on and sat on the bed having a cup of tea and reading again by 7.35.

I was told last night that I didn't sound like a classy bird,but atleast I'm an early bird.

We are going to out for the day today and taking a picnic. Grace is really excited so I am off to do her physio now so that we can get out nice and early.

No comments: