Wednesday 27 June 2007

Blog titled Wednesday

Went to the gym this morning and did a 30 minute run and some abs work. Thats as much as I could do because I had a 'funny tummy' all bloated and stuff (it must be my age) or I could still be recovering from how much alcohol I consumed on Friday, probably the latter.

Anyway 'M' and I (no Mark not the one from 007) had coffee and toast and put the whole world to right and then I went home and did a big blog on coping with Cf and having children after already having a child with cf and then deleted it all because it just winds me up sometimes.

Time capsule event to be logged for this month - Tony Blair resigns from Office and is replaced by Gordon Brown as PM.

I have downloaded an application form from the Make a Wish Foundation today. I would like to enlist their help in getting Grace to a pop festival. I know that it is virtually impossible for her to do a weekend, but after Glastonbury this week she has talked of nothing else. She is a huge music fan and the idea of watching all of her favourite bands in a weekend just blew her away. So how would we manage her meds and nebulisers in a tent in all that mud just so that she could see Fall out Boy? she doesn't even want to meet them, just attend and watch the gig. She's such a funny old girl......

Grace remains breathless this week, although she is quite dry she has struggled to get her breath back after exerting herself and she has been hoarse and croaky again, but generally she is well. A post on the adult forum discussing tobi and colomycin brought to my attention that Grace had complained of a lot of headaches last month and hasn't recently. I will take note this month whilst back on tobi of her headache complaints.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! I was going to say "don't you think it's about time you gave poor old "Q" some attention".

We've still not heard any more about Tobi. It may have been put on hold till we move though.

xxx