Tuesday 5 June 2007

Weirdo

I have been to the gym this morning, but never had a swim today, infact it was too busy to get in the pool. It must be all this nice weather bringing everyone to the gym so they look good when they strip off on the beach maybe.

I did around 28 minutes on the treadmill and 3 minutes either side warm up and cool down. I worked on upper arms and abs, I hadn't planned on doing much more because I was going to have a swim. Instead 'M' and I had a coffee and a chat and then I enrolled Grace for swimming lessons. In order to do that she had to become a member at the gym (aaahhh!) she's now a member (£12 per month) she can use all of the facilities (well not the big stuff) but she can use the play area and she can go to tennis and badminton classes if she wants to and she is able to attend any of the many childrens functions and term end discos and stuff, but for now we will concentrate on swimming. She starts this evening at 4.30 and I haven't told her yet so that will be a nice surprise on a hot day, and I will get to have another coffee whilst waiting for her.

Yesterday and the day before I was a bit 'weird' I had to take an antihystamine on Sunday morning after my run, I hate taking them as every single one I have tried doesn't really agree with me, they upset my tummy and make me feel a bit 'foggy'. I completely conked out for about 2 hours on Sunday evening and I spent most of Monday forgetting peoples names and generally very lethargic. I have now gone back to my beconase and eye drops and hope that will now keep it under control. The most weird thing was that I kept bursting into tears at the drop of a hat. I was watching a Harrison Ford film called FireWall last night (full of action and chases and twists and turns) but you would have thought I was watching a romantic love story the amount of times I burst into tears. What a strange hormonal person I am lately and apparently it will last for atleast another 5 years yet..... What a weirdo!

1 comment:

suzie said...

Menolife Gilly (Holland & Barrets) I told you about them in Notts, they put the oomph back in your life....brilliant!!

Did you win any dosh yesterday?

Sue x